1. If you want more than you have got, you must become more than you are.
2. Most people set goals for themselves that are outrageously safe.They keep within limits that are embarrassingly small and so lead marginal lives.
3. Too many people die at 40 and get buried at 80, living half lived lives and going to their graves with undiscovered and their best music in them.
4. If nothing changes, nothing changes.
5. If you work hard on your job you make a living, if you work hard on yourselves you can make a fortune.
6. You cannot earn an above average income, secure an above average position or receive above average recognition until you become an above average learner, an above average performer and an above average person.
7. You must either magnify your skills or modify your dreams.
8.Success is a few disciplines practiced daily, Failure is a few errors in judgement repeated daily.
9. Successful people become successful long before they are recognised as a success. They become successful during their daily routine..
10. The danger comes when we look at a day we have squandered and believe there has been no harm done.
11. Don't get "through" your day, get "from" your day.
12. Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you have got.
13. The time will come and go anyway, so why not put it to the most constructive, productive use!
14. Being broke is a temporary condition, being poor is a state of mind.
15. If you think you can play it safe and succeed in a big way, you are sadly mistaken.
16. Most people live in a world of "Lack", lack of knowledge, lack of belief, lack of courage, lack of discipline. Lack of enthusiasm, lack of faith, lack of get up and go, lack of hope, lack of inspiration, lack of motivation, lack of action, lack of energy - Stay away from the "Lackers" their contagious!
17. It's never too late to become what you might have been.
18. The past does not equal the future.
19. If you face your fears then the death of fear is certain.
20. I am your greatest companion, I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at your command, half the things you do you might as well turn over to me, and I will be able to do them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed, you must be firm with me, show me how you want it done, after a few lessons I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great men and women, and alas, of all the failures as well. Those who are failures I have made failures, take me, train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at your feet! Be easy with me and I will destroy you..................................who am i?..........I am habit.
Written by Jon Davies
Get a Life !
PS Want to know the Secret to bringing these alive..................