In order to manifest what ever you want in your life consider the following universal laws,
The Seven Frames of Success.
1. Take responsibility for where you are, you are where you are as a result of your decisions, good or bad. Your decisions have been made as a result of the quality of information you gave yourself to make them on. The information was sent to you as a result of the questions you asked about the circumstances of your life.
So too create what you want, ask a better question! What should i stop doing right now?, what should i do more of?, where do i want to be in 3 years? who do i want by my side?, why do i want them in my life. Ask a better question, get a better answer!
2. Clarify your values. Are you doing what you truly love doing, what are you compromising in your life right now?, what is not perfect?, how could you make it perfect?, knowing your values and keeping your values are two different things. Assess what you stand for, who you are at source right now and then make sure you are truly doing whatever your life's purpose is.
3. Clean up your memories - Spend time to learn the lessons from any painful memory you have received in your life, once you have recognised the lesson let the memory go as it will serve no future purpose for you. To many people are happy wallowing the painful experiences from yesterday, they spend all their day's changing memories into limiting beliefs. Limiting beliefs that effect future performances and perceptions negatively. So this week clean up your memories and banish them from your thoughts forever.
4, Program your future by creating future memories, now this sound weird i know............. however start to think about how you want events, days or your life to go, imagine if you could see the perfect experience what would you see and hear, more importantly how would it make you feel! Great i hope. You see as the future has not arrived yet, you can paint it in any shape you want, you can create your own masterpiece.
two things i have learnt about life are that the past does not equal the future and it's never too late to become who you might have been.
Create empowering positive future visions of how you want things too be for you and your life and then watch them manifest in your everyday life. If you want to be more confident, ask yourself what a confident person would say to themselves, how would they stand, what would their voice sound like, how would they plan their day........... put these questions out there and watch the universe provide you with the answers.
5. Write down what you want, not what you don't want - What is it you truly want for you and those around you, why is it important, what will you see, hear and feel when you have it, is it just for you or others?............ follow the Goal Setting Article which will appear here in the next few days and spend time creating you future by building giant empowering blood stirring goals.
6. Play everything at 100% - Life is too be lived everyday is special, waste not a second of it for one day it will disappear. Risk more, in a survey of 75 year old's i was involved in recently each one of them too a man and woman said that if they could have their time again, they would risk more!
How many of you associate with the whiners and whingers, it's too hot, it's too cold, I'm bored..... i never get any breaks..... stay away from the dope's in your life, they serve one purpose to slow your speed down and make you carry their load and when you do that you will be living life at 10 - 20% of what you are truly capable of! - Stay clear of the dream stealer's they will pollute you!
7. Align your thoughts with your goals and take massive action now!
As a man thinketh then so is he, you have on average 70,000 thoughts per day the secret lies in making as many of these positive one's. Start to think what it would be like achieving your goals, watch how great it makes you feel, make sure you focus on the first step which we will talk more about in the goal planning article later this week, then go for it, in the words of Nike "Just Do it".